• Mon - Friday: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
LOGIN
Sign In or Register
Not Registered Yet?

Join Now! It's FREE. Get full access and benefit from this site

Reset My password - Remind Me My username

Remember me
× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

The Jets dropped another game

New York Jets Womens Hoodie , but there were some excellent performances. All of them were on the defense. The offense was putrid and Darnold put up arguably the worst QB performance I’ve seen from a Jet in years. Spencer Long may be injured, but I’ve never seen a center fail so miserably. You shouldn’t even notice a center, nevermind credit him partially responsible for a loss. Boy, was this one miserable to watch. Thankfully, the defense was exceptional and we’ve got three actual studs for stickers this week.Bronze Star: LB Jordan Jenkins (5 tackles, 2 sacks)Jenkins is a bit of a boom or bust player. He’s typically a solid edge setter who offers little in terms of explosive plays or pass rush. He has trouble setting the edge in some games, especially against mobile quarterbacks. Every now and then Womens Customized New York Jets Jerseys , however, he puts up multiple sacks against a weaker offensive line and helps the defense take over the game. He did this once again against Miami, though it wasn’t enough with the offense’s abysmal performance. Nevertheless, he earns a sticker.Silver Star: LB Avery Williamson (11 tackles, 1 sack)Williamson has been one of the few free agent hits for Maccagnan this season. He hasn’t been an elite player, but he’s been very good against the run and when asked to rush to the passer. His coverage skills have been a bit better than advertised, making him a very valuable piece in the middle of the defense. With 11 tackles and a sack against Miami www.jetscheapshops.com , he’s earned another sticker.Gold Star: S Jamal Adams (7 tackles, 2 passes defended)It may not be the best season for the Jets, but Adams’ development has been a bright spot. He may be the only player on the roster deserving of a Pro Bowl nod, and he backed up his bid once again against the Dolphins. Adams batted down multiple passes and flew around the field. He was the best part of a defense that played extremely well despite an awful performance by an offense that outscored itself. This is his first gold star of the year, though he’s consistently been in the running. He should be earning more soon.So there you have it, eight weeks in and the table stands:Jamal Adams 9 points (1 gold, 2 silver New York Jets T-Shirt , 2 bronze)Jason Myers 6 points (2 gold)Avery Williamson 5 points (1 gold, 1 silver)Morris Claiborne 5 points (2 silver, 2 bronze)Quincy Enunwa 4 points (1 gold, 1 bronze)Darron Lee 4 points (2 silver)Deontay Burnett 3 points (1 gold)Isaiah Crowell 3 points (1 gold)Henry Anderson 3 points (1 gold)Andre Roberts 3 points (1 gold)Sam Darnold 2 points (1 silver)Leonard Williams 2 points (1 silver)Bilal Powell 2 points (2 bronze)Robby Anderson 1 point (1 bronze)Darryl Roberts 1 point (1 bronze)Jordan Jenkins 1 point (1 bronze)Jets podcast: Looking back on training camp Today is the end of training camp for the Jets in 2018. The team is set to break camp ahead of its third preseason game against the New York Giants.On today’s podcast we take a look back at an eventful training camp and discuss some of the key developments. The most important of these developments was clearly that the Jets got promising play from two young quarterbacks. Rather than argue which of their two shaky quarterbacks is less bad, Jets fans have been able to argue which of their two quality quarterbacks is better.We also will discuss some of the positive play of other rookies, one position that showed its lack of depth, one position that potentially looks deeper than we first imagined New York Jets Hats , the unsettled special teams situation, and the frequent injuries of camp.Thanks as always for listening. You can subscribe to Locked on Jets on iTunes and Spotify.

#3481 by chenyan94

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

We're one of the best taobao agent and freight forwarder providing quality service with lowest service fee and cheapest shipping fee, we can help you buy from taobao.com, 1688.com and other Chinese ecommence site.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

© 2017 Your Company. All Rights Reserved. Designed By Taobaotrends
LOGIN
Sign In or Register
Not Registered Yet?

Join Now! It's FREE. Get full access and benefit from this site

Reset My password - Remind Me My username

Remember me